Olympus Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roster help

2 posters

Go down

roster help Empty roster help

Post by Conri Prime Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey guys I could really use some help with setting up my roster. if anyone has a chance could you please look at it and tell me what characters I should be focusing on and who I should be leveling up? I'm having an issue staying within the 600 in the last hour ofthe PvP events. I just run out of health and characters that are good enough to fight. I'm extremely dedicated to helping this alliance outbut my problem may be better I just don't have strong enough roster to complete. I tried taking but it seems like that only works until the players with high level characters decide to put them in at the last minute. any suggestions that you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Conri Prime

Back to top Go down

roster help Empty Re: roster help

Post by BlackDog Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Your best bet right now is to continue playing your 2* teams while you accumulate more 3* covers.  3* characters who do not have all their covers are generally not as strong as 2* characters even when they are higher level. Hulk is great on defense but he is weak on offence and his fifth black cover is also vital.  I would not level him up any further until you get other 3 stars up to that level.  Patch is an extremely strong character but you are are missing two red covers and he is tricky to play because of the strike tiles he gives your enemies.  Invisible woman is pretty much useless and you should stop leveling her up.  Falcon is a useful character but again you are missing some of his covers.

Your optimal teams currently are:
OBW / CStorm / 2* Thor
Magneto / CStorm / 2* Thor

If you finished leveling up Daken you could have an even better team with OBW / Daken / 2 * Thor. Daken creates strike tiles and OBW (with at least 4 black covers) double hits with them.

Patch/OBW/Falcon isn't a bad team either and will become better as you get more Patch and Falcon covers. I think you will find that the 2 star teams work better however. For now I would store up ISO-8 (or level up Daken) until you fill out your covers for several 3 star characters.

BlackDog
Admin

https://olympusalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Conri Prime Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:44 am

Thanks Black Dog that was very helpful! I will implement all of this advice!

Conri Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum