Olympus Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Up Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Team Up Discussion Empty Team Up Discussion

Post by colindj1120 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:55 pm

What are yours guys feelings? Any Questions? Likes? Dislikes?

colindj1120

Back to top Go down

Team Up Discussion Empty Re: Team Up Discussion

Post by 123456781 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Like, needs to be tweaked. Seems a little overpowered and it's easy to be confused by the ability. Do I want a 1-cover level 141 wolverine attack or a 5-cover level 90 wolverine attack? It's hard to know what the ability will do when you're in the equip stage.

Also, if you equip one and don't use it, I'd like to stay in it's slot during the equipping stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by colindj1120 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

I agree they should have a power indicator on the cover to allow us to know the damage it will cause.

I also want the ability to delete team ups I do not want instead of having to play and use them to get rid of them.

Another thing I want is a button or something that automatically selects last used team ups /boosts so you don't have to go in a select them every time if you do not use them.

Overall I like the ability and it adds a fun element to the game, it just needs to be tweaked a little.

colindj1120

Back to top Go down

Post by Conri Prime Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:39 am

it definitely needs the ability to delete cards. I haven't found it that useful. I focus on the tiles I need to use team up it takes away from more important attacks and if I don't focus on it by the time I get to use it it doesn't really matter. I wish you also had the ability to choose your roster for people who attack you.

Conri Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456781 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:31 pm

It's ok, I prefer getting stuck matching team up tiles over getting stuck matching environment tiles. I do hope they consider a mode wherein the environments have passive abilities attached to them. I liked that some of the levels got me to play differently based on their ability. There isn't much game play variation to team ups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum