Olympus Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the Union / Season Recaps

Go down

State of the Union / Season Recaps Empty State of the Union / Season Recaps

Post by BlackDog Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Season 5

Great job in Season 5 everyone.  We finished a respectable 94th even with the loss of several key members including our officer "781" and veteran Antilles.  Despite these losses at the end of season 5 we still have 16 of the same members that we ended season 4 with, including 11 members who were with us as far back as season 2.

Our current requirements for PvP events seem to be working as intended: we finished top 100 in every season 5 event, even those where we reduced requirements.  KWS has really picked things up this season, leading us to strong finishes with regular scores above 1000.  New members Karbalus and Manicfox have come out strong in the rankings, and I look forward to us finishing consistently in the top 50/100 in season 6.

During season 5 all of the officers were very busy and we let some things slip especially keeping scores for the first half of the season (Rankings for the second half are here).  As you know 781 has retired, and Colindj will also be stepping down as an officer while remaining with the alliance.  Moving forward I will be resuming all oficer duties while also looking to promote new officers.  If you are interested please send me a private message here on the forum.

Your fearless leader,
BlackDog

BlackDog
Admin

https://olympusalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

State of the Union / Season Recaps Empty Re: State of the Union / Season Recaps

Post by BlackDog Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:51 am

Season 6 and The Anniversary Events

Season 6 was a turbulent season for our alliance. We lost 9 of our long time members mostly due to players retiring from the game. The middle of the season was a rebuilding period where we worked to bring in new members. I am happy to say that our newest group of members is probably the strongest in the history of our alliance. Antiwould, Dee and Noryuki in particular have posted consistently strong scores and helped lead the alliance to solid top 100 finishes in the last six events. Across the board we have had solid participation and only one member (JuniorBug) has had issues achieving minimum scores during this period. He has been steadily improving, meeting requirements in the Anniversary events, and I hope will continue growing into a strong member of the alliance. During the Anniversary events we really settled in and kicked some ass. In Weapons Tex Mex every member met event requirements, a first for the alliance! We finished out the season strong with 64th place in Balance of Power and a position of 84th as an alliance for the season.

Keep up the good work everyone!

BlackDog
Admin

https://olympusalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down