Olympus Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 Event Results

3 posters

Go down

Season 4 Event Results Empty Season 4 Event Results

Post by colindj1120 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Fresh Cut

Hello, hello. Two events down and we're looking pretty solid in our pursuit of a top 100 spot for this season.  We managed 57th in Fresh Cut with a total score of13894.  Colindj lead the pack with 1013, but what's equally awesome is the amount of heat he had on his tail.  Five other players scored above 800.  Dubstep (886), Kibbs (843), Br4dders (829), AggieRuss (819), and Torre (810) all wreaked shop on this event.  Our newest player, Bandar, is off to a good start with a score of 655.

Only two players failed to meet our minimum, Jatto and Ace.  This had happen often enough that they were no longer in compliance with our playing agreement.  It's no fun losing players, but we'll continue to adhere to our playing agreement.  I guess that's one reason why it's important to follow and be active on the forum -- so you can influence the shape and direction of our playing agreement.

One more thing that's worth mentioning; both Antilles (666) and Diakonos (614) exceeded our minimum. Both guys mentioned that they only had the last hour or hour and half to play this event.  That's it: just the hour or so right before the event ends.  That's great information.  I think a lot of us are slogging from the very start of an event to get a decent score, but maybe that's not the best use of our efforts.  I think we put a lot of energy, time, and resources getting and then maintaining the scores we want.  I think it's easier and more efficient to estimate how much time it'll take to get our scores and then start when there's about that much time left.
-BD: Moved discussion related to this to the Misc. event discussion forum

Last edited by colindj1120 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

colindj1120

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Event Results Empty Re: Season 4 Event Results

Post by BlackDog Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:57 pm

First Avenger
Great job in this event everyone! We were 43rd as an alliance which is our best placement so far. Our average score was an impressive 752 powered by great scoring across the board. Colindj and Bradders lead the charge with 1022 and 1020 respectively. New members kws and LilC put up solid scores of 767 and 782.

On the bottom end of the spectrum we weren't looking bad with three members just barely not meeting expectations.

BlackDog
Admin

https://olympusalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by colindj1120 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Predator and Prey

Great Job guys with another top 100 finish. We only had two members fail to meet the minimum requirements.

The competition was much stiff this time around with us placing 93. This was aided by the fact our average wasn't as high in previous events. Colindj and 781 led the group with 1043 and 951 respectively. Players also placing well include Br4dders and our new member LilC24.

Keep up the good work guys. Hopefully with the changes coming up we can snag a deadpool cover or two and have a top 100 place this season.

colindj1120

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456781 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 am

Starfall

Good work guys; a 58th place finish is nothing to sneeze at.  We had two players, ColinDJ (1214) and KWS (1178) break the 1000 point barrier.  I'm not sure if KWS has ever put up a score so high while with us, so hats off to him. 9 other players broke 800, solidly contributing to our high finish.

MattB, Bandar, and BradisGreat failed to meet our minimum of 600.  Even though we've been doing really well, we want to continue to solidify our spot as a top 100 team.  Low scores can happen as a result of outside committments and we want to honor that.  If a low score is an abberation and not routine, then please don't worry about it.  However, we know our playing agreements and we know that routinely failing to meet them can result in being removed from the group.  I'm not going to write up any participation warnings as it should be our jobs as individuals to make sure we know where we stand with our group.  Remember, failing to make the min in 3 out of 5 events means you are in conflict with our agreements.  

That being said, I'd like to take a moment to extend my congratulations and gratitude to Bandar, KWS, and LilC.  We've seen enough to feel comfortable declaring you full-time members.  You know longer have to worry about being removed unless you are consistently in conflict with our playing agreements.  Way to help out, friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456781 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:03 am

Fly-Fight-Win

Another event, another top 100 finish. In fact, this is our second ever top 50 finish. Nicely done, team. We scored 14896 which is just baller. I can't believe how far we've come. I remember two seasons ago how excited we were to get our fist top 100 finish. Now we're truly shredding. KWS and ColinDJ put up 1000+ scores again (1155 and 1187) and AggieRuss had a season high of 827.

To those of us who are sticking with are playing agreements, thank you. Some of us are at that awesome point where every event feels winnable and features several reward covers that you need.   Cheers to those of you who are at that point and taking advantage of it with top 5 and top 10 wins.  I know some of our veteran players are at a point where events often don't feature a cover that they need. I'd like to extend a special thanks to those players earning 600+ points during those events. Cheers, y'all.

Blackdog took this event off using his free pass. Bandar, MatBjorkman, and StevenB failed to make minimum. If this has been three of the last five events, we reserve the right to replace you without notice. Consider this your warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by colindj1120 Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Cage Match

Great job guys we posted our highest alliance total yet with 15137. This was good for a 57th finish. The competition was much steeper for this event. We had two players break 1000 with kws 1035 and colindj with his highest score ever 1421. 781 also posted a good score of 912.

Bandar and Dubstep both failed to meet requirements with 553 and 574 respectively.

Keep up the good work guys

colindj1120

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackDog Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Lord of Thunder
This event ended at the same time as the Deadpool PvP, and things were a bit hectic with temporary members, so low scores for this event will be forgiven. Scores were a somewhat ugly mixed bag but we placed 70th and got our cover.

BlackDog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackDog Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Unholy Outlaw
We're back on track with a strong finish in this event. KWS lead the scoring with 1060 points followed by 12 other players above 700. Kibbs was the only one player failing to meet scoring requirements (377).

New members Pantsants and banjobaz both met requirements with 756 and 608 respectively.

BlackDog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456781 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Weapon Tex Mex Summary

We apologize for missing the data for Cat 5.

That was an intense one, as I thi nk a lot of people out there were clawing their way up to 1100 to get a Deadpool cover. That being said, we had some rough scores of our own. Five of us failed to make our minimum: Conri Prime: 568, Kibbs 533, Dubstep: 476, Bandar: 449, and Diakonos: 25. We’re striving to always be in the top 100 and we just barely squeezed in at 93 with 13176 points. Remember, if you haven’t made our minimum 3 out of 5 times, then you’re no longer in good stand with your team. Please remember to read the old summaries or check our rankings in order to make sure you know your standings.
Our upper tier looked strong with four players getting scores higher than 800. We’ve been slipping a bit lately, and my guess is that there will be a big push towards the end of the season from other groups, so let’s make sure we’re ready for it.
If you’re having trouble making the minimum, let us know. Maybe it’s a tanking thing, maybe we have some tips for you, maybe you’re jumping into PVP at bad times. Maybe your team isn’t as hot as you think. Little things can make a difference. We’re a wealth of knowledge and we can support each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down