Character Leveling Advice

Go down

Character Leveling Advice

Post by machone3720 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am

Hi there everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on how to level my 3 star characters. With the anniversary packs I got ridiculously lucky to the point where I was starting to wonder if they were broken. My first three anniversary packs were 3 star Thor. The rest of my anniversary packs have all been lame, but I'm not going to complain.

My situation is this. My 3 star thor can now go up to level 153 and is currently 105. I also have a 3 star cap that can go up to 114, and is currently 102.

My question is...do I just pump all of my ISO in to thor? Or do I level thor and cap up side by side until they both get to 114? Then at that point level thor or try to get a third 3 star to about that same level before I pump thor up?

Just curious what everyone's opinions are and if there is a right way to do this?

machone3720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Leveling Advice

Post by BlackDog on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 pm

I think there are differing schools of thought on this matter. My personal preference is to level up multiple three star characters together. If you look at my roster I have 5 or 6 characters at level 140 when I could have leveled one or two up to 166 instead. The reason I do things this way is that there appear to be level thresholds that when you cross them you are exposed to higher level enemy teams. Partly it is just play style, I like being able to play several different teams evenly. I can see value in the argument that it is better to level one team up to the max level so that you have maximum efficiency as quickly as possible.

BlackDog
Admin

View user profile http://olympusalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kws1907 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Another thing to bear in mind when your attacking the strongest character is usually at the front as you are going for their colour matches.. thor & cap not so bad as a bit of a tank, but if you over level hood for example he's going to get squished quickly.

I usually save my iso then max 3 or 4 covers together

Think it all depends on your favourite team & play style there is no one answer to this question.

kws1907

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down