Retirement

Go down

Retirement

Post by 123456781 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Hey guys, I have been mulling this over for the past few weeks and I think it's time to pull the plug on my MPQ account. Things have gotten hugely busy with my life outside of the game and it is very difficult to play a game that holds me to its schedule rather than allowing me to choose when to play. In truth, the playing aspect of MPQ became of little consequence a long while ago. You get enough maxed covers and your play becomes hugely repetitive. Even with the changes to Lazy Daken and CMags, I don't think much will change to make the gameplay more varied or interesting. The game play wasn't keeping my attention, you were. I really enjoyed getting to know you, developing goals and strategies to make us a top 100 alliance, and seeing us arrive at that benchmark. Now I know longer have time to do that and the only thing I would really have time for is the thing I like least about MPQ, namely: playing it. Don't get me wrong, I got a lot of fun and mileage out of this free-to-play game and did so spending only what I feel is a very reasonable amount of cash. Unfortunately. I just don't see anything coming down the line to keep me hooked. I wish you all the best and have really enjoyed getting to know you.

Cheers and good luck,
Seven Ate One.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Retirement

Post by Brad_is great on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 am

We will miss you seven ate one Sad I won't be the same around here without you! Hope you have fun and enjoyment out of your future prospects!

Brad_is great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum