Olympus Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combined Arms

4 posters

Go down

Combined Arms Empty Combined Arms

Post by colindj1120 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 am

Discuss

haven't figured out what 3* to use but my 2* and 1* usage is 2*Storm and Juggs. I like them for the damage/skip factor

colindj1120

Back to top Go down

Combined Arms Empty Re: Combined Arms

Post by Conri Prime Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 am

times like this I wish I would have invested in juggernaut and venom.... the only one stars I have are storm and Ironman juggernaut would have really come in handy on this... I think I'm going to try out storm 1* Thor 2* and Hulk that way the black gems will come in handy and I can burn through some team up cards that I don't need. are you guys waiting till the last day are you jumping in right now? not sure how the judge that seeing as how the whole community is going to be focusing on the one event.

Conri Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456781 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:37 pm

I jumped in and am having good success with OBW, Yelena, and patch. I've heard Lazy Daken, 2* storm or Ares, and venom works well too.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackDog Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm

So far I have liked the following teams:

HT, OBW, Storm
Thor, OBW, Storm
CMags, Wolverine, Storm

Storm honestly doesn't bring much to the table except a mediocre black skill since the green 3* skills are so powerful. I might try out Iron Man and I would probably use Juggernaut if I had him leveled.

BlackDog
Admin

https://olympusalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum